Fruity Rainbow Sandwich Recipe
Your favorite peanut butter sandwich just got fruitier!
- 12 slices bread, white loaf, crusts removed
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp strawberry jam or raspberry jelly
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 3 Tbsp orange marmalade
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Bread Knife
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Spread the first layer of bread with peanut butter. Add a layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
2. For the second layer of bread, spread strawberry jam and a layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
3. For the third layer of bread, spread orange marmalade and layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
4. Top with a slice of bread. Cut into triangles.
Lusog NotesThis dish provides vitamin A which is important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin and other body linings. Vitamin A also helps keep the immune system healthy.
Chef's TipDrain the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail thoroughly to avoid making the sandwich soggy. For added texture, toast the bread before assembling the sandwich.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g