Fiesta Tres Leches Recipe
A sweet, velvety cake that gives you a sweet, fruity surprise
- - reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 12 pcs mamon, store-bought
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose cream
- 3/4 cup milk, evaporated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
- In a cold pan, dissolve the sugar and cornstarch in the reserved DEL MONTE Feista Fruit Cocktail syrup. Heat the pan slowly then bring the mixture to a boil. Stir continuously until thick. Set aside to cool then add the drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
- Place the mamon in individual cups or glasses. Using a skewer, poke holes into the cake to make the cake absorb the milk easier. Set aside.
- Combine the condensed milk, all-purpose cream and evaporated milk then mix well. Pour 1/4 cup of the milk mixture over each mamon and allow the cake to absorb the milk.
- Top each soaked mamon with the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail Mixture.
Chef's TipChill the soaked mamon overnight to allow the cake to fully absorb the milk mixture.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Chicken Binakol Recipe
A popular Visayan soup dish that's deliciously light, sweet, and tasty.
Fiesta Ice Candy Recipe
Here’s a fun way to make icy treats bursting with fruit flavor and vibrant color your kids will love.
Fiesta Macaroni Salad Recipe
Add a little fruitiness to your holiday staple!