Fiesta Ice Candy Recipe
Here’s a fun way to make icy treats bursting with fruit flavor and vibrant color your kids will love.
- 1 pc buko, meat shredded
- 1/2 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 cup milk, evaporated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve 3 Tbsp syrup
- 10 pcs ice candy bags (1 3/4" x 10")
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Ice Candy Bags
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
- Combine buko, milk, vanilla, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Mix well. Set aside.
- Fill each ice candy bag with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, then fill with milk mixture. Seal and freeze overnight. Serve.
Lusog NotesThis all-time favorite dessert has calcium that helps in bone growth and development and in blood clotting. It is also a source of vitamin B2 that helps break down fat for energy.
Chef's TipTo make sure that each ice candy has the same amount of Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, divide the fruits into ten equal parts before starting to fill the bags with the liquid component.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g