Fiesta Macaroni Salad Recipe
Add a little fruitiness to your holiday staple!
Categories Dessert, Pasta, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time10 min.
Number of Servings 8
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (200g), cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 1/2 cup kaong, red
- 6 Tbsp raisins
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, condensed milk, all-purpose cream, and cheese together until well incorporated.
2. Add DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, kaong, and raisins. Mix well and chill until ready to serve.
Chef's TipPlump up the raisins by soaking them in the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail syrup. This step rehydrates the raisins so that it becomes juicy.
Del Monte Elbow Macaroni 1kg
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g
You also might be interested in
Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Snack time gets healthier with these chicken tortilla treats.