Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Snack time gets healthier with these chicken tortilla treats.
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp onion, red, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 50 g lettuce, washed, trimmed
- 300 g leftover Roast Chicken
- 2/3 cup carrot, shredded
- 2/3 cup cucumber, shredded
- 6 pc flour tortilla (6-inch)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
2. Assemble the fajita by placing the lettuce, chicken, vegetables, and dressing on the tortilla.
3. Roll and serve.
Lusog NotesHere is a tasty dish that is high in vitamin A that helps maintain healhty vision and skin. It is also a source of iron that is needed for red blood cell formation. Red blood cells carry oxygen to all parts of the body and is needed for normal metabolism.
Chef's TipRefresh lettuce by placing them in a basin of ice cold water for a few seconds. Drain well by using a salad spinner or by placing them over a tray lined with paper towels. Cover with damp paper towels and place inside the chiller until ready to use.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g