Fiesta Samalamig Recipe
A simple thirst-quencher made extra special!
Categories Beverage, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time10 min.
Number of Servings 8
- 2 2/3 cups liquid creamer, evaporated (410ml)
- 1 can condensed creamer, sweetened (380ml)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 cup sago, cooked
- 3 cups gulaman, green, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups gulaman, red, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 cups ice
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a bowl. Combine the evaporated liquid creamer, condensed creamer, water, reserved fruit cocktail syrup, and sugar. Mix well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, sago, and gulaman. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with ice.
Chef's TipFor added texture, you may add toasted pinipig just before serving.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Fruit Cocktail Bars Recipe
Easily whip up dessert in a flash with this recipe!
Oriental Garlic Pasta Recipe
East meets west with this take on Asian pasta.
Baked Spaghetti Recipe
Classic cheesy baked goodness for the family to enjoy.