Oriental Garlic Pasta Recipe
East meets west with this take on Asian pasta.
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Vegetable, Del Monte Pasta
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time20 mins.
Number of Servings 6
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup button mushroom, canned, quartered
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 pc beef bouillon cube
- 3 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 100 g young corn, each cut into 2 diagonally
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp onion, green, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
1. Sauté garlic and mushroom in butter or margarine for 2 minutes. Add beef bouillon, oyster sauce, young corn, salt, and bell pepper. Sauté for 1 1/2 minutes. Add water and simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add dissolved flour and stir until sauce thickens. Add parsley and green onions. Pour over or blend with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this pasta gives you a source of iron for normal metabolism and of vitamin A for healthy skin and normal vision.
Chef's TipBe sure to boil the sauce for at least 5-10 minutes after adding the flour so that the finished sauce will not taste starchy. Mixing the sauce as you add the flour mixture also ensures that the sauce is lump-free.
You also might be interested in
Longganisa and Quail Eggs Spaghetti Recipe
Breakfast leftovers make an encore in this merienda recipe that’s packed with flavors.
Pineapple Pot Roast Recipe
A pina-level up twist to comforting pot roast.