Baked Spaghetti Recipe
Classic cheesy baked goodness for the family to enjoy.
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 pcs chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 2 cups cheese, processed, coarsely grated
- 4 pcs egg, beaten
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and bouillon cubes in margarine until bouillon is crumbled. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, bell pepper, and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes. Mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti and half of cheese.
2. Arrange in rectangular (13 x 9-inch) baking pan. Pour eggs on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.