Tomato Curry Soup Recipe
This hearty soup packs a flavor kick, thanks to Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix.
- 100 g shrimp, peeled and deveined, reserve shrimp head and shells for the shrimp stock
- 2 1/2 cups water, for making the shrimp stock
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 cup corn, white, finely shredded
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- - salt, to taste
- - pepper, to taste
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g)
- 1/2 cup sili leaves
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Pound the reserved shrimp head and shells and then boil in water. Strain well to get the shrimp stock.
2. Sauté garlic, onions, corn, and shrimps in oil. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and shrimp stock. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix. Simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and then add the sili leaves.
Lusog NotesThis Tomato Curry Soup is a source of vitamin A that promotes growth and development, and helps keep normal vision and healthy skin.
Chef's TipShrimp heads and peel contain a lot of flavor. Reserve shrimp heads and tails to make stock or freeze them so you can use them at a later time.
You also might be interested in
Fruity Caramel Pie Recipe
Amaze your friends and family with this sophisticated yet easy-to-make dessert!