Fruit Cocktail Bars Recipe
Easily whip up dessert in a flash with this recipe!
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 1/2 tsp coffee, instant
- 500 g chocolate, milk, bar, cut into chunks
- 4 packs crackers
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Sauce Pot
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Bring the cream and coffee to a boil. Immediately pour the cream mixture into a bowl of chocolate. Cover the bowl to allow the heat from the cream to melt the chocolate. After 5 minutes, stir the chocolate until smooth.
2. Arrange crackers on tray. Top each cracker with few pieces of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Pour melted chocolate. Chill to set. Cut into bite size pieces if desired.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this dish provide a source of calcium and vitamin B2. Calcium is important not only for bone health but also for blood clotting. On the other hand, vitamin B2 helps keep the skin, eyes, and the nervous system healthy.
Chef's TipDrain the Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail very well. If possible, dry them over a tray lined with paper towels. The excess syrup will make the crackers soggy.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g