Fiesta Mango Salad Recipe
Add a different twist to your usual fruit salad. Apples, mango, and cashews give it a different feel.
Categories Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time40 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 1 pc apple, red, cut into tidbits and soaked in fruit cocktail syrup
- 1/2 kg mango, ripe, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts, toasted and diced
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup condensed milk, sweetened
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Drain apples well. Mix with other ingredients except dressing. Set aside.
2. Combine ingredients for dressing. Mix well. Mix with fruits. Chill until ready to serve.
Lusog NotesThis yummy dessert is a source of vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin and vitamin C which aids in wound healing and helps resist infections.
Chef's TipSoaking the apple in fruit cocktail syrup prevents it from discoloring.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g
You also might be interested in
Tofu and Togue Guisado Recipe
This recipe makes for a healthy addition to any meal.
Savor the rich & comforting flavor of this classic soup.