Fiesta Kani Salad Recipe
Leafy greens and fruit make for a light salad that's not just healthy but yummy too.
- 1 Tbsp wasabi paste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 3 1/4 cups romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 200 g crab sticks, shredded
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Can Opener
Cooking Skills Needed
- Combine wasabi and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside in the chiller.
- Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, lettuce, and crabsticks. Toss with mayonnaise mixture. Chill until ready to serve.
Lusog NotesThis healthy dish contains Vitamin A which is important for normal vision and healthy skin. It also has vitamin C that helps fight common infections.
Chef's TipWasabi Paste is thick and might be difficult to mix with mayonnaise. To ensure that the wasabi is mixed thoroughly, mix 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise with the wasabi paste a little at a time until it is dissolved.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Classic Menudo with Raisins Recipe
Create this beloved classic the no-fuss way with Del Monte Tomato Sauce.
Kung Pao Chicken Recipe
Enjoy this Del Monte-style oriental-flavored chicken!
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Carbonara Recipe
Enjoy the fresh flavors of this easy pasta dish!