Fiesta Jelly Salad Recipe
Add color to your classic dessert.
Categories Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time10 min.
Number of Servings 8
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 1/2 cup kaong, red, chopped
- 2 cups gulaman, green, cooked, shredded using buko shredder
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a bowl, combine all-purpose cream and condensed milk together until well incorporated.
2. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, kaong, and gulaman. Mix well and chill until ready to serve.
Chef's TipBe sure to drain the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail very well so that the salad dressing does not become runny.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Baked Sausage and Chicken Pasta Recipe
Make your regular baked macaroni extra-special with this recipe.
Pork Burger A La Teriyaki Recipe
Tasty Japanese-style American burger patties.
Pork Carbonada Recipe
Serve up a sauce-special pork stew the family will enjoy!