Fiesta Jelly Salad Recipe
Add color to your classic dessert.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 1/2 cup kaong, red, chopped
- 2 cups gulaman, green, cooked, shredded using buko shredder
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a bowl, combine all-purpose cream and condensed milk together until well incorporated.
2. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, kaong, and gulaman. Mix well and chill until ready to serve.
Chef's TipBe sure to drain the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail very well so that the salad dressing does not become runny.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g