Pork Carbonada Recipe
Serve up a sauce-special pork stew the family will enjoy!
- 2 Tbsp Contadina Pure Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 kg pork, kasim, cut into 2-inch cubes, remove fat and skin
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 3 cups water
- 2 pcs bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube
- 1 cup sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 2 cups squash, cut into chunks
- 1 pc corn, yellow , cut into 1-inch thick crosswise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pan, heat Contadina Pure Olive Oil and sauté onion and garlic.
2. Add pork kasim and cook until opaque.
3. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, bay leaf, beef bouillon cube. Simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Add sweet potato, squash, and corn. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until potato is cooked. Garnish with parsley before serving.
You also might be interested in
Roast Chicken in Tomato Marinade Recipe
A classic recipe made more flavorful with Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tuna Sisig Recipe
The goodness of sisig but with a healthier twist.
Beef With Two Kinds of Mushroom Recipe
Try this sauce-sarap combination of beef and mushroom!