Pork Burger A La Teriyaki Recipe
Tasty Japanese-style American burger patties.
Categories Main Dish, Pork, Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time20 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 3/4 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 2 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3/4 tsp calamansi juice
- 2 Tbsp sugar, brown
- 500 g pork, ground
- 150 g onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp oil, for pan-grilling
- 1 Tbsp onion, green, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine ingredients for sauce. Set aside.
2. Combine ingredients for burger. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
3. Divide into 11 portions, then shape into patties. Brush with sauce. Pan-grill with little oil or charcoal grill while basting with sauce until just cooked. Simmer remaining sauce for 2 minutes. Pour over burgers. Top with green onions.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is a source of protein that is needed for growth and development. Protein also helps in the creation and repair of body tissues.
Chef's TipChoose ground pork that has some fat. The fat will make the burgers juicy.
You also might be interested in
Roast Chicken in Tomato Marinade Recipe
A classic recipe made more flavorful with Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Kinamatisang Manok Recipe
All you need are simple ingredients for this sauce-sarap meal!