Fiesta Fruit Toast Recipe
Give your toast a fruity twist with this recipe.
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, brown
- 1/4 cup hazelnut spread
- 4 1/2 cups milk, evaporated
- 2 cups butter
- 1/2 slice french bread, sliced 1/2 cm thick
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
1. Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with syrup and sugar for 8 minutes. Set aside.
2. Combine hazelnut spread and milk until well mixed.
3. Heat butter in pan. Brush sliced bread with milk mixture on both sides. Cook in pan until browned on both sides.
4. Top with cooked DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is high in calcium that makes bones and teeth strong. It is also high in vitamin A which is needed for healthy vision and promotes normal growth and development.
Chef's TipMixing evaporated milk into the hazelnut spread makes it more spreadable and at the same time adds a richer and creamier taste.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g