Family-size QNE Ginataang Gulay Recipe
Make more of your favorite Ginataang gulay-now creamier & tastier
Categories Main Dish, Vegetable, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time16 mins.
Number of Servings 8
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, pounded
- 150 g meat, sliced into strips
- 4 1/2 cups kalabasa/squash, sliced into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 cups sitaw/yardlong beans, sliced into 3-inch lengths
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix (60g), dissolved in 1/2 cup water
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Heat oil in a pan then sauté onion and garlic. Add the meat and sauté until lightly browned.
2. Add kalabasa, sitaw, and water. Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add the dissolved DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix and stir. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes or until thick.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is a good source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections and aids in wound healing. Vitamin C is also important for the normal structure and functioning of body tissues.
Chef's TipWhen adding the sitaw, make sure that it stays on top of the kalabasa. This steams the sitaw instead of cooking in the sauce. Then, Gently wiggle the pan to mix the ingredients instead of mixing with a spoon. This keeps the sitaw and kalabasa from overcooking and turning mushy.
You also might be interested in
Fruit Marshmallow Pie Recipe
This no-bake pie is a great way to end any meal.
Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Craving for some creamy pasta? This recipe only takes a few minutes!