Fruit Marshmallow Pie Recipe
This no-bake pie is a great way to end any meal.
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate cookie, crushed
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 Tbsp sugar, brown
- 24 pc marshmallow, white, large
- 1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 1 tbsp cold water
- 1/4 cup milk, evaporated
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained and chilled
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, mini, sweet
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream, chilled and whipped (combine dissolved gelatin)
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows, optional
Cooking Tools Needed
1. Mix crust ingredients and press on bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pie pan. Chill for 10 minutes or until set.
2. In a double boiler, melt large marshmallows and dissolved gelatin in milk. Cool. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, chocolate chips, all-purpose cream and mini marshmallows. Spread over the crust. Chill for 3 to 5 hours.
Lusog NotesThis Fruit Marshmallow Pie recipe is rich in vitamin B1 that helps keep the nervous system healthy. It is also a good source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections and keeps gums healthy.
Chef's TipFor melting the marshmallows, you can use a bowl placed on top of a pot with simmering water, making sure that the bowl does not touch the water. This technique allows the mixture to heat slowly and helps avoid scorching.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g