Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Craving for some creamy pasta? This recipe only takes a few minutes!
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, white, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 250 g chicken, ground
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked according to package directions
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pot, sauté onion until translucent. Add garlic.
2. Add chicken and cook until brown.
3. Pour in DEL MONTE Creamy and Cheesy. Season with salt and pepper then let simmer.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
Lusog NotesThis dish is a good source of protein that is needed for growth and development and the regulation of enzymes and hormones. It also contains niacin that helps improve circulation and supports metabolism.
Chef's TipWhite onions have a milder taste than red onions. It is best to use white onions for this recipe as the mild white onion will not overpower the taste of the chicken.
You also might be interested in
Fiesta Granola Layers Recipe
Fruity yogurt and granola bits to sweeten your day!
Choco Cheese Bites Recipe
Your kids will love this fun dessert that's made healthier with the fruity goodness of Del Monte Fruit Cocktail.
Lechon Paksiw na Manok Recipe
A healthier way to enjoy the flavors of Lechon Paksiw!