Easy Chili Con Carne Recipe
You only need one pot to make this warm and hearty dish!
Categories Main Dish, Beef, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time1 hr. and 4 min.
Cooking Time15 mins.
Number of Servings 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup beef, ground
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 2/3 cup whole kernel corn (410g), canned
- 1/3 cup red kidney beans, canned, cooked
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, green, diced
- - salt, to taste
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic,onion, and beef until meat turns light brown.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Season with salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is a good source of protein that is essential for growth and development. Protein is also imporant for the repair of body tissues and regulation of body processes.
Chef's TipRemove excess oil after sautéing the ground beef so that the dish will not be too oily.
You also might be interested in
Shanghai Kitchenomica Recipe
Try this tasty take on the popular lumpiang shanghai.
Tofu Chili Recipe
Try this healthier version of a Mexican classic.
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Recipe
Yummy pizza flavors in a pasta. What's not to love?