Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Recipe
Yummy pizza flavors in a pasta. What's not to love?
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, white, ground
- 1 tsp sugar, white
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked for 7 minutes only
- 250 g pepperoni
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, green, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup onion, red, cut into rings
- 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Baking Dish
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pot, heat the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce and water. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar then simmer for 2 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, mix half of the sauce and the cooked spaghetti together. Transfer to a baking dish then top with the remaining sauce. Spread evenly.
3. Assemble the pepperoni, red and green bell peppers, and the onion rings on top then sprinkle the grated cheese. Bake in the oven until the cheese melts.
You also might be interested in
Fish Tola Recipe
Try this fresh take on a classic Visayan recipe.
Beef and Rice Roll Up Recipe
This flavorful dish is great for baon or snacks!
Pineapple Crisp Recipe
A healthy dessert with spoonfuls of crumbly goodness.