DEL MONTE Red Pochero Recipe
Let your family come home to this hearty Pinoy stew.
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, red, sliced
- 350 g beef, round, cut into serving portions
- 3 cup water
- 1 pouch Del Monte Filipino Style Tomato Sauce 200g
- 120 g potato, cut into chunks
- 2 pc banana, saba, semi-ripe, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup garbanzos, cooked salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 bunch pechay Tagalog
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
1. Sauté onion and beef for 5 minutes. Add water and DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over low heat until beef is almost tender.
2. Add potatoes, saba, and garbanzos. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes and saba are tender.
3. Add pechay. Simmer for 5 minutes or until pechay is cooked.