QNE Chicken Afritada Recipe
Afritada has never been quicker and easier to make!
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 500 g chicken, whole, cut up, season with salt and pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup potato, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup carrot, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup green peas, frozen, cooked
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Afritada Sauce (80g)
Cooking Tools Needed
1. Brown chicken in oil, then add water and cook for 20 minutes.
2. Cook potatoes and carrots for 10 minutes, then add green peas, bell pepper, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Afritada Sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
Lusog NotesThis QNE Chicken Afritada dish is high in vitamin A that promotes normal vision and healthy skin. It is also high in niacin that helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Chef's TipBrown the chicken in batches. Browning the chicken all at once will cool down the pan and will cause the meat to release its juices, leaving the meat dry.
You also might be interested in
Beef and Cheese Mac Recipe
Your family won’t get enough of this classic favorite!
QNE Ham and Cheese Pizza Recipe
Have some bonding time with the kids by making this delicious Ham and Cheese Pizza.
Daing Con Kangkong Recipe
A spicy, creamy and healthy dish packed with flavor.