QNE Ham and Cheese Pizza Recipe
Have some bonding time with the kids by making this delicious Ham and Cheese Pizza.
Categories Appetizer, Pork, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time12 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 2 pcs pizza crust, 9-inch
- 1/2 cup melting cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 Tbsp onion, white, diced
- 3 slices sweet ham, cut into squares
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Spread DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce on the pizza crust.
2. Top with cheese, onion, ham, and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits.
3. Toast for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Lusog NotesA double serving of this tasty snack contains protein essential for growth and development and iron that is needed for normal metabolism.
Chef's TipDrain the pineapples well by placing them over paper towels. This helps drain the excess water in the juicy pineapples which can make your pizza soggy.
You also might be interested in
Pork Afritada Recipe
If you prefer meatier, heartier meals, this recipe's for you!
Natry ko na yan using Toasted Pieces of Pandesal as a pizza Crust toaasted in butter. I use some del Monte quick and easy Sweet style Pizza Sauce spread on top of toasted pandesal, topped with Eden cheese, sliced cooked Hotdogs, Chopped onions, and Bell p