Pork Afritada Recipe
If you prefer meatier, heartier meals, this recipe's for you!
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 300 g pork, kasim, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup potato, cut into 1-inch sticks
- 1 cup carrot, cut into 1-inch sticks
- 1 1/2 cup green beans, trimmed, cut into 1-inch biased
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
- In a pot, heat oil then brown the pork kasim.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until aromatic then add the soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and sauté. Add water and salt. Mix.
- Add potato and carrots. Cover and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- Turn off the heat and add green beans then cover.
- Plate and serve.
You also might be interested in
Fruity Pastillas Recipe
We've given a fruity twist to this classic Pinoy treat.