Creamy Tapa Spaghetti Recipe
A delicious combination of Pinoy tapa and creamy pasta!
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 300 g beef, sirloin, sukiyaki cut
- 2 Tbsp oil, for frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 2/3 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked as per package direction
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Marinate the beef in the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade and garlic for 5 minutes. Drain then reserve the marinade.
2. Heat a pan and fry the marinated sirloin. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce. Add the liquid seasoning, butter, water, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add the reserved marinade, then put back the meat and simmer until cooked.
5. Pour over and mix with cooked Del Monte Spaghetti.