Creamy Chicken Recipe
Keep it saucy with the delicious combination of tomato sauce and cream.
Categories Main Dish, Chicken, Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time52 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 350 g chicken thigh and leg, cut into serving portions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp patis
- - oil, for frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 pc siling labuyo
- - salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose cream
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
- Combine chicken, garlic and patis. Let stand for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Deep fry until slightly browned. Set aside.
- Combine DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce, onions and sili in a pan. Season with salt to taste. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and simmer until tender or around 20 minutes. Add the cream and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Arrange on platter.
Lusog NotesThis Creamy Chicken dish is a source of niacin which helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy. It also has protein that is essential for growth.
Chef's TipDo not boil cream to avoid curdling.
You also might be interested in
Pasta Pomodoro Recipe
Whip up a classic Italian pasta dish that the entire family will love!
Ginataang Langka Recipe
This tasty veggie dish is a great addition to any meal.
Pineapple Crisp Recipe
A healthy dessert with spoonfuls of crumbly goodness.