Pasta Pomodoro Recipe
Whip up a classic Italian pasta dish that the entire family will love!
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 1/3 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 150 g shrimp, shelled but keep tails intact
- 1 pc siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 1 Tbsp rice wine (optional)
- - salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp basil, fresh, cut into strips
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- - cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula
1. Sautê garlic in oil until light brown. Add shrimps, sili, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, bell pepper, wine, and salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add cream and basil. Heat for 3 more minutes. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.