Chili Prawns Recipe
A spicy and zesty taste of the sea.
Categories Main Dish, Seafood, Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time25 mins.
Number of Servings 6
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- 2 pc siling labuyo, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 500 g prawns, medium
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp kinchay, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic, ginger, siling labuyo, and onions in oil. Add coconut milk and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Stir and allow to simmer.
2. Add prawns and soy sauce. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until prawns turn bright red. Turn off heat.
3. Add beaten egg. Stir until egg is set. Add kinchay and let it stand for a few minutes before serving.
Lusog NotesThis delicious Chili Prawns recipe is high in protein that is important for growth and development. It is also high in vitamin A which is necessary for normal vision and healthy skin.
Chef's TipDo not overcook the prawns as they turn rubbery. When the prawns turn red orange and curls, they are done.
You also might be interested in
Ginataang Tilapia Recipe
Impress the family with this stuffed tilapia recipe.
Cheesy Chorizo Pasta Recipe
In a rush? Try this pasta that's ready in less than 30 minutes!