Chicken Salpicao Recipe
A classic dish made tastier and more healthy!
- 1/2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp oil, for browning
- 1 kg chicken, thigh fillet, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 can button mushroom, canned (400g), cut into halves 2 Tbsp
- 1 pouch Del Monte Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 2 Tbsp liquid seasoning
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic until golden. Set aside.
2. Brown chicken in 2 batches. Set aside.
3. Sauté mushrooms in half of butter, add the browned chicken then add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce. Simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Season with liquid seasoning and add half of browned garlic. Add the remaining butter. Mix.
5. Top with remaining garlic.