Cajun Caldereta Shrimp Skillet (Wild Caught) Recipe
Change up your usual meal and reward yourself with this dish!
Categories Main Dish, Seafood
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time10 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 2 Tbsp Contadina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green, sliced into strips
- 250 g Andouille sausage (500g), sliced into rounds
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce (80g)
- 1 pack Wild Caught Organic Black Tiger Shrimp (400g), deveined
- 2 1/2 tsp cajun spice
- 3/4 cup water
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
- Heat the Contadina Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan then sauté the onion and bell peppers for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the sausage until lightly browned. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce and continue sautéing for a few seconds. Then, add the Wild Caught Organic black tiger shrimps.
- Add the cajun spice then the water. Simmer covered until the shrimps turn orange. When the shrimps are cooked, add back the sautéed onion and bell peppers.
Contadina Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
You also might be interested in
Pasta with Shrimps Recipe
Fire things up with this spicy-savory pasta recipe!
Lechon Spaghetti Recipe
Use leftover lechon to make this indulgent pasta dish.
Thai Pineapple Cucumber Salad Recipe
Now you can recreate this Thai appetizer at home.