Lechon Spaghetti Recipe
Use leftover lechon to make this indulgent pasta dish.
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, red, chopped
- 4 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 kg lechon, reserve lechon skin
- 2 stalks tanglad, lightly pounded then tied into a knot
- 4 cups water
- 1 pc pork bouillon cube
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté onion until translucent. Add garlic and sauté until aromatic. Add in lechon and tanglad.
2. Pour in DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce and pork stock. Let simmer, stirring occasionally.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Add bell pepper. Stir and let simmer.
4. Turn off heat and toss in DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with reserved lechon skin.