Creamy Lasagna Recipe
Try this cream pasta for extra-special meals.
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 250 g beef, ground
- 150 g chicken liver, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 2 pouches DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp marjoram, dried, optional
- 1 tsp sugar, white
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp parsley, snipped
- 225 g lasagna, cooked
- 1 cup melting cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- 12" x 8" Rectangular Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add ground beef and liver and cook until brown. Add bell pepper and mushrooms and sauté for about 3 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and water. Season with marjoram, sugar, salt, and pepper. Add cornstarch and stir mixture for 5 minutes. Boil once then stir in half of parsley.
3. In a 8-inch x 11-inch baking dish, alternate layers of lasagna, filling, and cheese. Sprinkle top with remaining parsley. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
Lusog NotesThis Creamy Lasagna recipe pasta dish is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and helps promote growth and development. It is also a source of vitamin B2 that helps keep the skin, eyes and the nervous system healthy.
Chef's TipFor a different take on Baked Spaghetti, use this sauce then replace the lasagna with cooked spaghetti pasta.
Del Monte Carbonara Sauce 200g