Now you can enjoy this Korean dessert anytime at home!
Categories Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time4 hrs. and 5 mins.
Number of Servings 3
- 1 can condensed milk (300ml)
- 1 can milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/2 cup monggo, sweetened, drained
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk, evaporated milk, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup then freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Scrape two scoops of frozen mixture in each bowl then top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, and sweetened monggo. Serve.
Lusog NotesThis Bingsu recipe is rich in calcium and vitamin A. Calcium is needed for bone health while vitamin A promotes healthy skin and normal vision.
Chef's TipFor Finer Ice Crystals: Shave the ice using a fork every 2 hours then freeze again until the ice looks like sherbet.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g
You also might be interested in
This hearty Visayan soup is perfect for everyday meals.
Chicken Parmigiana Recipe
Create this mouthwatering Italian classic today.