- 500g beef, chuck/kalitiran,cubes
- 1 can DEL MONTE 100% Pineapple Juice with ACE (220ml)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red,chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic ,chopped
- 1 DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red,cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green,cut into chunks 1/2 cup green olives, pitted,sliced into 3
- 1/4 cup garbanzos
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Marinate beef in DEL MONTE Pineapple Juice with ACE for 30 minutes.
2. Sauté onion and garlic. Brown beef cubes then add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce and water. Simmer until tender.
3. When tender, add bell peppers, olives, and garbanzos.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is rich in protein which is important for growth and development and in the regulation of enzymes and hormones. It is also a source of vitamin C that helps resist infections and aids in wound healing.
Chef's TipMarinating in pineapple juice helps tendereize the meat as the acid in the pineapple juice helps break down the meat.
You also might be interested in
Chicken Pineapple Pandan Recipe
Here's a favorite Thai dish with a tangy twist. Our Chicken Pineapple Pandan recipe is guaranteed to make you smile.
Pork Eggplant Pine Dish Recipe
A tangy, savory pork and eggplant delight.
Roasted Chicken Burger Recipe
Try this healthy alternative to the usual beef burger!