Bacon and Cheese Macaroni Salad Recipe
The classic macaroni salad gets a delicious twist!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk, fresh
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar (47cl)
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, red, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (822g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni (400g), cooked
- 1 cup celery, sliced diagonally, blanched
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 250 g bacon, cut into strips, browned
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, fresh milk and DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar. Add garlic, red onion, salt and reserved pineapple syrup.
2. Combine DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits and DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni.
3. Pour dressing over salad macaroni mixture. Mix until incorporated. Add celery, cheddar cheese and bacon. Serve chilled.