Vietnamese Spring Rolls Recipe
Light but flavorful, it's the perfect snack or side!
- 200 g pork, ground
- 100 g shrimp, shelled and diced
- - reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup togue
- 50 g sotanghon, soaked for 5 minutes, drained then cut up
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 3 Tbsp wansuy, chopped
- 150 g lettuce, trimmed and dried
- 28 pcs lumpia wrapper, small square
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/3 cup reserved stock
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Simmer pork and shrimps in pineapple syrup with salt for 3 minutes. Drain. Reserve stock.
2. Combine the cooked pork and shrimp with salt, pepper, togue, sotanghon, DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple, and wansuy.
3. Lay the lettuce leaf on top of the wrapper before filling with 2 tablespoon of pork and vegetable mixture. Fold the sides towards the center and roll. Fry until golden brown.
4. Sauce: Combine ingredients in a saucepan. Heat for 2 minutes. Serve with rolls.
Lusog NotesThis dish contains niacin that supports the nervous system and iron that is need for normal metabolism.
Chef's TipTo make sure the rolls are sealed, brush a small amount of paste made of flour and water on the edge of the wrappers.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g
You also might be interested in
Pinya-Tasty Pork Humba Recipe
Try this Pork Humba recipe made more delicious with Del Monte Pineapple!