Vietnamese Spring Rolls Recipe
Light but flavorful, it's the perfect snack or side!
- 200 g pork, ground
- 100 g shrimp, shelled and diced
- - reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup togue
- 50 g sotanghon, soaked for 5 minutes, drained then cut up
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 3 Tbsp wansuy, chopped
- 150 g lettuce, trimmed and dried
- 28 pcs lumpia wrapper, small square
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/3 cup reserved stock
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
1. Simmer pork and shrimps in pineapple syrup with salt for 3 minutes. Drain. Reserve stock.
2. Combine the cooked pork and shrimp with salt, pepper, togue, sotanghon, DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple, and wansuy.
3. Lay the lettuce leaf on top of the wrapper before filling with 2 tablespoon of pork and vegetable mixture. Fold the sides towards the center and roll. Fry until golden brown.
4. Sauce: Combine ingredients in a saucepan. Heat for 2 minutes. Serve with rolls.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g