Tuna Fried Rice Recipe
Experience delicious taste and flavor in every spoonful!
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 can tuna flakes in oil, spicy (184g), drained
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 3 cups rice, cooked 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 11/4 cup green onion, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pan, preheat oil then sauté garlic and onion until aromatic. Add tuna and DEL MONTE Tomato Ginisa then sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add green peas and corn then sauté for another minute. Add rice and season with salt and pepper. Top with chopped green onions.