Pine-Chicken Burgers with Ketchup Mayo Recipe
Kids will enjoy these healthy burgers as snack or baon!
- 650 g chicken, ground
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve 2 Tbsp syrup
- 2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 3 stalk green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup oil, for pan-grilling
- 1/4 cup DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp reserved pineapple syrup
- - salt, to taste
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine ingredients for burger. Mix well and form every 1/4 cup into patties. Pan-grill in 1/4 teaspoon oil each until cooked. Serve with sauce.
2. Ketchup Mayo: Mix all ingredients. Season with salt to taste.
Lusog NotesThis tasty dish is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections. It also contains niacin that promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
Chef's TipFor juicy burgers, choose ground chicken thigh fillet which has more flavor and moisture than chicken breast.
You also might be interested in
Fish Escabeche Recipe
Your family will enjoy the saucy taste of Fish Escabeche!