Tapa and Mushroom Spaghetti Recipe
Prepare this flavorful pasta in just a few minutes!
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Beef, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time20 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 150 g beef tapa, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
1. Sauté garlic, tapa and mushrooms for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce and salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Pour over or mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
Lusog NotesPasta is a source of carbohydrates that fuel the brain and body. This Tapa And Mushroom Spaghetti recipe is also high in protein, which is needed for growth and development.
Chef's TipCut the tapa into thin bite-size strips so that it will be easy for kids to eat.
You also might be interested in
Hotdog Menudo Recipe
Here's a kid-friendly spin on the Filipino classic. Serve with rice or pan de sal.
Ham-Eggplant Roll Ups Recipe
Transform leftover ham into a tasty snack!