Tapa and Mushroom Spaghetti Recipe
Prepare this flavorful pasta in just a few minutes!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 150 g beef tapa, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
1. Sauté garlic, tapa and mushrooms for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce and salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Pour over or mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.