Sticky Fruit Fritters Recipe
This unique dish is great for snacks or dessert!
- 2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- - reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserved syrup
- 2 cup oil, for shallow frying
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar, dark brown
- 1 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tsp of water
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a bowl, mix rice flour, salt, and reserved syrup. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
2. Scoop out mixture and fry until golden brown on both sides.
3. In a sauce pan, combine coconut milk and sugar. Heat until sugar dissolves.
4. When it simmers, add dissolved cornstarch. Continue mixing until thickened. Serve with coconut sauce.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this Sticky Fruit Fritters recipe provide vitamin C that helps fight common infections and aids in wound healing.
Chef's TipDrain the fritters over a strainer or tray lined with paper napkins to absorb the excess oil.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g