Top off a delicious meal with this unique dessert.
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 250 g marshmallow, white
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Materials
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and marshmallows. Let stand for 1 hour. Meanwhile, beat all-purpose cream until soft peaks form. Fold cream into pineapple-marshmallow mixture, then fold in gelatin. Cover and chill overnight.
2. Scoop into small balls by using ice cream scoop then transfer into paper cups. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until ready to serve.
Lusog NotesDid you know that pineapples contain manganese that may help in the formation of tissues and normal skeletal growth? This Snowballs dessert also has fiber that helps cleanse the body.
Chef's TipCream whips better when it is cold. Chill the cream, place in metal bowl and whisk so that it keeps cold while whipping.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g
You also might be interested in
Tuna Yoghurt Spread Recipe
A healthy and delicious spread that's great with bread or crackers.
One Pot Spicy Bacon Pasta Recipe
Bacon makes everything better especially this amazing pasta dish.
Seafood Stew Recipe
Surprise your loved ones with this hearty seafood dish.