Sizzling Hotdog Recipe
Elevate regular hotdog to this sweet and spicy recipe!
Categories Main Dish, Pork, Del Monte Condiments
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time15 mins.
Number of Servings 6
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce, optional
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 500 g hotdog, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 2 pc siling haba, sliced diagonally
Cooking Tools Needed
- Mix soy sauce, DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup and hot sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan, sauté hotdog in oil for 1 minute. Add onion and bell pepper and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce mixture and mix with hotdog, then add margarine. Pour in sizzling plate, garnish with siling haba.
Lusog NotesThis Sizzling Hotdog dish contains protein needed for the growth, development, and repair of the body. Protein also provides energy.
Chef's TipVery briefly sauté the onions and bell peppers so that they stay brightly colored and crisp.
You also might be interested in
Fruit Cocktail Jam Recipe
Merienda time calls for some fruity palaman!
Mushroom and Pasta Soup Recipe
This comforting soup also makes for a hearty dinner.