Mushroom and Pasta Soup Recipe
This comforting soup also makes for a hearty dinner.
Categories Soup, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time17 mins.
Number of Servings 5
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, sliced
- 150 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 1/2 pcs chicken bouillon cube
- 1 1/2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup squash, coarsely grated
- 1/2 tsp basil, dried, shredded
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 2/3 cup DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni (400g)
- 1/3 cup mixed vegetables, frozen
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic and onion in butter for 2 minutes. Add chicken, mushrooms, bouillon cubes, and flour. Saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add squash and basil. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add water and DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Allow to boil then add DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni. Simmer for 8 minutes.
3. Add mixed vegetables, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Lusog NotesThis heartwarming soup contains vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin, normal vision, and promotes normal growth and development.
Chef's TipCrush the dried basil in the palm of your hand. The heat of your hand as you crush, releases the aromatic oils.
Del Monte Salad Macaroni 1kg
You also might be interested in
Fiesta Bell Peppers Recipe
It’s always a celebration with this special pica-pica.