Shrimps in Tomato Cream Sauce Recipe
Enjoy the perfectly balanced flavors of this pasta recipe.
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp garlic
- 200 g shrimp, shelled with tails intact
- 1 pc siling labuyo, cut into 3
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 Tbsp rice wine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp basil, fresh, or 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked per package direction
- 1/2 Tbsp cheese (optional), grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic in oil until brown. Add shrimps, sili, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, rice wine, and salt. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Turn off the heat then add all-purpose cream and basil. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Sprinkle with grated cheese if desired.