Pinyasarap Pork Pulpog Recipe
It's called, ceviche, in English. Prepare a unique and tasty Kinilaw dish in no time with this recipe.
- 500 g pork, liempo
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/3 cup onion, red, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 2 pc siling haba, sliced diagonally
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained
- 2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Grill Pan
Cooking Skills Needed
- Marinate the pork in DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Grill the pork and cut into 1/2-inch size piece.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the vinegar dressing.
- Toss the sliced pork and dressing.
Lusog NotesThis Pork Pulpog recipe is high in protein needed for growth and development. It is also a source of vitamin B1 that helps keep the nervous system healthy.
Chef's TipThinly slice the onions to give a subtle heat every bite. Big chunks of onions will give a too strong taste and will overpower the taste of the pork.
You also might be interested in
Creamy Bolognese Recipe
Cook up this Italian classic the easy, Del Monte way.