Red Fish Tola Recipe
A healthy soup made more comforting with tomato sauce.
- 3 cups rice washing or water
- 2 stalks tanglad, pounded then tied
- 2 pcs siling haba
- 2 Tbsp sibuyas Tagalog/shallots, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- - salt, to taste
- 600 g maya-maya, sliced, head included
- 1/3 cup leeks, sliced
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine all ingredients except leeks and fish. Season with salt to taste.
2. Allow to boil, then turn down to simmer while covered over low heat, for 8 minutes.
3. Add fish. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add leeks. Serve.