Red Fish Tola Recipe
A healthy soup made more comforting with tomato sauce.
Categories Main Dish, Seafood, Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time27 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 3 cups rice washing or water
- 2 stalks tanglad, pounded then tied
- 2 pcs siling haba
- 2 Tbsp sibuyas Tagalog/shallots, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- - salt, to taste
- 600 g maya-maya, sliced, head included
- 1/3 cup leeks, sliced
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine all ingredients except leeks and fish. Season with salt to taste.
2. Allow to boil, then turn down to simmer while covered over low heat, for 8 minutes.
3. Add fish. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add leeks. Serve.
Lusog NotesThis dish contains iron, which is needed to make red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body. it also contains niacin that promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
Chef's TipRice washing helps to slightly thicken the soup.
You also might be interested in
Del Monte Garlic Longganisa Patties Recipe
Enjoy a twist to a Pinoy breakfast favorite.
Fiesta Fried Rice Recipe
Fried Rice with a twist! Your family will surely love this.