Fiesta Fried Rice Recipe
Fried Rice with a twist! Your family will surely love this.
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 can luncheon meat, regular (340g), diced
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
- 5 cups rice, cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 3 Tbsp liquid seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Rubber Spatula
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Heat oil in a pan then sauté the luncheon meat until lightly browned.
2. Add the onions and saute until translucent. Move the onions and luncheon meat to one side of the pan then add the beated egg. Stir the eggs so it scrambles. Add the rice and mix well to incorporate.
3. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit cocktail and toss well. Season with liquid seasoning, salt and pepper.
4. Add sesame oil and green onions. Mix well and serve.
Chef's TipIt is best to use day-old rice which is dried out so that it absorbs more flavor and oil without getting mushy. Be sure to toss the rice well with the other ingredients while breaking down lumps of rice. This ensures that all the grains are evenly flavored.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g
You also might be interested in
Cream of Clam Soup Recipe
A hearty clam soup that's sure to be comforting on a rainy day.
Meatless Meatball Spaghetti Recipe
Enjoy the taste of meatballs without the meat!